If you ever went out from your country to the other part of the globe, have you ever given a thought about connecting to your friends and family with the website which are primarily restricted at a geographical area. It’s the VPN or the generally virtual private network that helps you do so. China which has the greatest firewall in the world, restricting any other foreign websites such as Google Face book, Instagram etc to enter its private network.
To understand in simple terms it is just like a proxy made by your friend when you are not present in the classroom. Likewise, VPN hides your IP (Internet protocol) from the accessed server. Taking the example of China again, it blocks the Google services; hence, a tourist can’t get hold of Google Maps to know his location. He then will have to connect himself with the VPN ?? to enter into the network with a hidden address.
How is the government unable to identify any foreign server?
- First and foremost clearance to all; VPN is not at all illegal service providers. Now acknowledging how the identification of an individual remains safe within the network?
- The IP address of your network is never constant and keeps changing frantically which makes it impossible for the government to track it.
- The server is trafficked enough to hide the actual identity.
- The VPN is like a tunnel where codes are encrypted at both the endpoints of the server.
- VPN gives the user access to the local area network; hence the individual is hidden from the world to be seen as a foreign server.
Necessity of VPN:
- It can be used in business companies to get access to private files and documents.
- A country could have restricted access towards a few websites; thus, VPN is useful in geographically confined networks.
- Even shops, malls, and banks use VPN for local area network access.
VPN gives protection against:
- Professional maintenance
- Local sites accessibility
- Unblocking restricted websites and there’s much more.
Those who are in business or all set to enter in the future should know well about the use as well as the importance of the virtual private network. They shouldn’t worry about the security because it’s not illegal to privatize your own identity or valuable informational sites.
VPN ?? or other countries as well have been using it for constant safety, blocking, hijacking or accessibility from the unsafe audience.